This academic year Snodland CEP School have received £9610 PE and Sports Premium Funding.
Schools must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer.
This means that schools should use the premium to:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities that their school already offers
- make improvements now that will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
For example, schools can use the funding to:
- hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers
- provide existing staff with training or resources to help them teach PE and sport more effectively
- introduce new sports or activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport
- support and involve the least active children by running or extending school sports clubs, holiday clubs and Change for Life clubs
- run sport competitions
- increase pupils’ participation in the School Games
- run sports activities with other schools
Below you will find an overview of how we spent the funding last academic year and the impact on PE and Sport on the school and an overview of how we are spending the funding this academic year.